Behind the stately Federal facade is a newly-renovated 3/4-bedroom 3.5-bathroom stunner expanding 3,240sf! The open and flowing main floor invites lingering and luxuriating. The exquisite, white kitchen offers an island of Calacatta quartz, Subzero and Wolf appliances. In addition to a welcoming living room and formal dining room is a main-floor family room with serene views of a magnolia tree and garden. On the second level are 2 bedroom SUITES, each with bathrooms, PLUS a study/guest room. Romantic balcony off the master bedroom! The high-ceilinged walk-out basement includes a bonus SECOND family room, wet bar, bedroom/bathroom suite, AND a powder room. Two sets washer/dryer. Two wine refrigerators. The private patio and backyard leads to two-car gated parking. Seconds to Georgetown's Wisconsin Avenue and M Street retail mecca! Check out Walk-Through Video in Virtual Tour Tab!
3 Full/2 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,240 sq. ft
District Of Columbia Public Schools
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,160 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,080 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Walkout, Full Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Built-Ins, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Assigned Parking Space.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS