Rarely available 6 bedroom, 3 bath brick rancher in very desirable area in Midfield. Stunningly renovated home! Features include gourmet eat-in kitchen with granite counters, stainless steal appliances, lots of cabinets and fabulous island. Main level also includes beautiful hardwood floors, bright and open living room and dining room with glass sliding doors to large deck, primary bedroom with on suite bathroom and lots of closet space, 2 bedrooms and hall bath. Lower level includes 3 bedrooms, a family room, an exercise/rec room glass sliding doors to a gardeners dream backyard, with 2 sheds and a dog run.
Single Family, Other
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,909 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Attic
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,010 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 899 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Full Finished, Walkout
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Driveway.
- Lot Dimensions
- 1.00 x
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS