Take full advantage of this ultra-rare opportunity to experience oceanfront Laguna Beach living without the oceanfront price at this single-level home on the ocean side of Pacific Coast Highway. Located on a short private street and remodeled down to the studs, the light and bright residence is just one row back from the ocean and is on the market for the first time in 30 years. Dramatic 180-degree ocean and coastline views are enjoyed from the entire home, which extends approximately 1,489 square feet and includes two bedrooms and two baths, complete with an extra-large primary suite with luxurious bath. Ideal as a main residence or a fabulous vacation get-away, the modern-style design is distinguished by high ceilings, an abundance of built-in storage, a one-car garage, an open plan and a generously proportioned deck, providing virtually endless ways to entertain, relax, and spend time with the special people in your life. An exciting location in South Laguna is mere minutes from the village’s unique stores, countless dining destinations and Laguna’s famous art galleries. With a stellar oceanfront setting, intrinsic value and superb style, this Laguna Beach home is without compare...start your new chapter today.
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
1,489 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
South Laguna Village (Slv)
Laguna Beach Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- First Floor Bedroom, Main B/R on Main Floor, Master Suite
- Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Gas Range/Cooktop, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Granite Counter Top, Recessed Lights, Sound System Wiring
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Driveway, Garage.
- Lot View
- City, Ocean, Water, Coastline View, Catalina Island View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Custom Built. Suburban.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price