Nestled in rural Acton, California is this 3 bedroom, 2 bath, almost 2,100 square foot home, sitting on nearly 10 acres of land. Entering the property gates is a roundabout drive centered with an aged Manzanita Tree. A generous front porch welcomes you and a covered back patio is perfect for summer evenings. As you enter the home you are greeted by a formal living room with a beautiful rock fireplace and custom mantel. Off of the living room are two spacious bedrooms and a bathroom. The formal living room leads into an open, eat-in kitchen with all stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, a center island that includes a cooktop, and barstool seating. The family room has plenty of natural light. The spacious master bedroom and bath have a separate shower, soaking tub, double sinks, and large walk-in closet. Aside from the beautiful mountain views, this completely fenced in home includes a separate, custom built, oversized 2 car garage, several dog kennels, a small orchard with over a 100 fruit trees, a greenhouse, and an outdoor shower. The property has a strong producing well and a creek which flows several months of the year.
Single Family, Manufactured Home, 1 Story
Septic Type Unknown
2,061 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Acton-Agua Dulce Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level: 3, Total: 3
- Gas Dryer Hookup,Inside,Laundry Room,Propane Dryer Hookup
- Propane Oven,Propane Range,Propane Water Heater,Dryer,Washer
- Central Air
- Other. Central, Fireplace.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Living Room,Propane,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- All Bedrooms Down,Utility Room,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway,Garage,Workshop in Garage.
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 6-10 Units/Acre,Agricultural,Drip Irrigation/Bubblers,Rectangular Lot,Ranch,Rocks,Secluded,Sprinkler System.
Cash, Cash to Existing Loan, Cash to New Loan, Contract, Lease Option, Owner May Carry
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price