Here's your opportunity to put a bit of your personal TLC into a lovely Roland Park area Victorian and end up with a masterpiece! Come see the gorgeous kitchen with pass-thru to a large dining room; a lovely primary bedroom with bright spacious bath. Relax on the large "L-shape" front porch or enjoy the enormous back yard- perfect for sports and entertaining; back deck "as is"; the 2 car garage requires work and "as is" currently used for storage- reached from an access lane off Blythewood. Where can you find 5 bedrooms; 4 full baths- including one on the main level at this price? First level laundry room, lots of storage and so close to all the major commuter corridors; the Roland Park library, public and private schools, universities, restaurants, Eddies, Starbucks, the Stoney Run Trail, the Shops at Wyndhurst Station and the Roland Park Pool. Walkability Plus!
Single Family, Other
Other, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Shingle, Asbestos, Other Construction
2,667 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Roland Park Area
Baltimore City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,667 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, De-Humidifier
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiators.
- Double Pane, Screened, Storm Window, Wood Frame
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Rear Entrance.
- Shingle, Asbestos, Other
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS