What a great location, it's close to shopping, freeways, dining and more! This beautifully maintained home has lots of living space, indoor and out, two living rooms, large dining room, which could also be used as a home office. Open floor plan between kitchen and living, which leads to the fantastic backyard, pool area has 2 separate seating areas outside, with greenhouse, insulated barn, could be used as a bedroom, office, she shed or mancave, not to mention this lot has RV parking!!! This is a rare find in Grapevine, large lot, this lot even has a garden. Private back yard with two separate gates leading to extra space in the back yard. Pride in ownership shows in this beautiful home.
Single Family, Traditional
1,934 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Oak Creek Estates
Cable Available,City Sewer,City Water,Sidewalk
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Dryer Hookup,Full Size W/D Area,Washer Hookup
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump
- Other. Heat Pump, Central, Fireplace.
- Window Coverings
- 1. Brick,Living Room,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Eat-in Kitchen,High Speed Internet Available,Open Floorplan,Pantry,Tile Counters
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. 2-Car Single Doors,Garage,Garage Faces Side.
- Pool Description
- Gunite,In Ground,Outdoor Pool,Private
- Back Yard,Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Rain Gutters,RV/Boat Parking,Storage. Interior Lot,Landscaped,Sprinkler System,Subdivision.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price