GreyHouse is for sale!! Not only will you be purchasing a gorgeous cabin, you will be purchasing a turn-key business!! Greyhouse has been on the rental circuit for several years, boasts great reviews and has a following. The most amazing part of this deal is that there is a full unfinished basement that could be finished into two additional rental units. The additional income potential is phenomenal. Located within 10 miles to the Red River Gorge (RRG) entrance and also very close to Natural Bridge State Park and Hollerwood Off Road Park. Enjoy sitting on the large wraparound porch, cool off in the above ground pool or enjoy a quite evening on those chilly evenings. Inside, the tall ceilings and open floor plan provide a sense of comfort, just as the oversize bedrooms, one with an amazing jacuzzi tub, and large closets give you plenty of room to stretch out. There are almost too many amenities to list. You must visit Greyhouse to truly appreciate how incredible it really is.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 2 Story
Water Connected, Public
2,100 sq. ft
2,100 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Powell County -19
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Dryer Hookup, Washer Hookup
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,000 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate
- Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Concrete, Full, Unfinished, Walk-Out Access, Walk-Up Access
- Yes, Electric.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bedroom First Floor, Breakfast Bar, Ceiling Fan(s), Dining Area, Entrance Foyer - 2 Story
Exterior / Lot Features
- Composition, Shingle
- Above Ground
- Pool Description
- Yes, Above Ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck, Porch. Secluded, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price