Super clean and pristine 2,683 sqft Traditional Residence located in Coveted Skyforest nestled on a rare flat 19,000 sqft wooded lot. Main Floor boasts Mudroom Entry, Grandscale Living Room with wood burning gas fireplace and gleaming wood flooring that opens to informal Dining Room, Granite Kitchen with Center Island and Commercial Grade 6 Burner Garland Stove and walk in Pantry, Guest Bedroom with wood burning fireplace that leads to Covered & enclosed Jacuzzi, and Full Bath. On the Second Floor find the Large Master Bedroom with wood burning fireplace and Ensuite Bath and an additional Large Guest Bedroom with 3/4 Bath. Other features include 2 Car Direct Level Entry Garage, Level Circular Driveway, Large Storage Shed out back & covered Firewood Rack Storage on the side, front yard Water Feature, Rear Deck that also leads to backyard Patio and Jacuzzi, whole house Auto Gas Generator, and Water Softener.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Three-Qtr
Gas Water Heater
2,653 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Rim Of The World
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Walk-In Pantry
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Garage
- Six Burner Range, Dishwasher, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Dryer, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Forced Air.
- Full Copper Plumbing
- Double Pane, Screened
- Bonus Room, Family Room, Master Bedroom, Gas Starter.
- Additional Interior Features
- Granite Counter Top, Pantry, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Recessed Lights, Center Hall
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 8 Parking Spaces. Storage Room, No Parking, Circular Driveway, Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Garage, Off Street.
- Balcony, Patio
- Private Spa, Above Ground, Heated Spa
- Lot View
- No Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fishing, Gutters, Insulated Doors, Rain Gutters. Suburban, Mountains.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: CRMLS - CA Regional MLS (DAGG feed)