This is a great bright and sunny upper level unit with courtyard views. It has a grand Master Bedroom Suite, another bedroom suite with a full bath. The unit features maple hardwood floors, designer Carpet, IPOD Docking, large gourmet kitchen, professional Jen-Air gas cooking, full size laundry, granite countertops, Porcelanosa Tile, Concierge on site & close to the Woodley Park Metro! Pet friendly building.
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
805 sq. ft
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 805 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Intercom System, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Water Dispenser
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Elevator, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
Take Connecticut Ave from Calvert Street North. Then to 2818 Conn. Just above Garfield Street.
Data Provided by Onboard
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS