Move right in to this 3 bedroom, 1-1/2 bath home complete with a warming wood stove, central heat and air, plus a Infrared sauna to round out your comfort. There is a greenhouse for the gardner and a 550 gallon water storage tank. There is a solar water heater for cost efficiency, fruit trees and a get-a-way out building for a little time to yourself.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Public,Storage Tank,Water District
1,550 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Walk-In Closet 2+, Bathroom - Tub w/Shower Over,Walk-In Closet,Window
- Space in Kitchen
- Dryer Included,Electric,Inside Area,Inside Room,Sink,Washer Included
- Other Counter,Pantry Closet
- Master Bath
- Tub w/Shower Over,Walk-In Closet,Window
- Bath Description
- Fiberglass,Tub w/Shower Over,Window
- Dishwasher,Free Standing Electric Range,Free Standing Refrigerator,Solar Water Heater
- Carpet, Wood, Linoleum
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Stove, Central, Fireplace.
- 1. Free Standing,Living Room,Raised Hearth,Wood Burning,Wood Stove.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached,Garage Facing Front,Workshop in Garage.
- Front Porch
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden,Landscape Front, Front Porch. Garden,Landscape Front.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price