Classic Mid-Century Modern home in architecturally significant and highly desirable Kings Point; designed by famed Architect, William Krisel. This freestanding property with private heated, saltwater pool & spa, on the 2nd hole of the Indian Canyons Golf Course is the bespoke example of modern living. Remodeled and move-in ready, this light and bright home, boasts a great room with walls of glass including clerestory windows on four sides. all dual paned with motorized custom window coverings. The dramatic sunken living area is enhanced by original terrazzo floors, a floor to ceiling teak wall and contemporary fireplace. Three ensuite bedrooms, including Master Suite, have remodeled baths and a separate powder room. This entertainer's home includes a formal dining room, euro-kitchen with granite tile countertops, stainless appliances & eat in area. The private back yard has multiple entertaining & lounging areas with exceptional Northern & Western mountain views.
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Water Softener, Gas Water Heater, Tankless Water H
2,899 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Guest Room, Utility Room
- Main B/R on Main Floor, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Instant Hot Water
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Screened, Tinted Window
- Gas Burning, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Coffered Ceiling, Recessed Lights, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Direct Garage Access.
- Pool Description
- Gunite, In-ground, Tiled, Private
- Heated Spa, Private Spa, Gunite, In Ground
- Lot View
- GolfCourse, Panoramic, Pool View
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: CRMLS - CA Regional MLS (DAGG feed)