Clean as a whistle! Pride of ownership is evident in this lovely Blue Springs home! From the front entry you'll be greeted by a gorgeous great room with skylights and a brick fireplace flanked by large windows. The eat-in kitchen features stained cabinets. The dining room boasts a nice bayed window and walks out to a huge deck. You won't be lugging a laundry basket downstairs to the basement because the laundry is in the hall bath on the main floor - washer and dryer stay! The primary suite is spacious and the attached bath has a double vanity. All bedrooms are generously sized. Newer HVAC and a fenced corner lot completes this home. Selling as-is, but you can move right in and make updates over time. Truly worth a look-see!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
City/Public - Verify
1,982 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,982 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Blue Springs South
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bedroom Level, In Bathroom
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,362 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 620 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Attic Fan
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. .
- Concrete, Finished, Inside Entrance, Sump Pump
- Thermal Windows
- 1. Gas Starter, Great Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- All Window Cover, Ceiling Fan(s), Stained Cabinets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Built-In, Garage Faces Side.
- Covered Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner Lot.
7 Highway south of 40 Highway to Moreland School Road. Left (east) on Moreland School Road. Left (north) on 4th Street to home on left.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price