This home is a must see! Tax records show 1,636 SQ FT, but with the huge bonus room off of the living room (permits unknown) it's a spacious, neat and clean, 2,075 SQ FT featuring an open concept living area and 4 generously sized bedrooms. The current, oversized laundry room could be converted into a formal living area or office. This beautiful home sits on a huge lot, just under 11,000 SQ FT, with plenty of room for a pool or RV parking. Located conveniently close to CSUS, Donnely Park, shopping and restaurants and just minutes away from the freeway. This is your chance to own a home on Oxford Ct, famous in Turlock for the Christmas train and track that travels the court during the Holiday season.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
In & Connected,Public Sewer
1,636 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cummings Estates 1
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Outside Access, Bathroom - Fiberglass,Tub w/Shower Over,Walk-In Closet
- Formal Area
- Cabinets,Hookups Only,In Garage,Inside Room
- Tile Counter
- Master Bath
- Fiberglass,Tub w/Shower Over,Walk-In Closet
- Bath Description
- Fiberglass,Tub w/Shower Over
- Free Standing Gas Oven,Gas Cook Top,Gas Water Heater,Dishwasher,Microwave
- Carpet, Linoleum
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Wall Unit(s)
- Gas Heat, Wood. Stove, Central.
- 1. Insert,Living Room,Raised Hearth,Wood Stove.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,RV Possible,Garage Door Opener,Garage Facing Front.
- Wood, Stucco, Stone, Frame
- Uncovered Patio
- Back Yard,Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac,Curb(s)/Gutter(s),Shape Irregular,Landscape Back,Landscape Front, Uncovered Patio. Cul-De-Sac,Curb(s)/Gutter(s),Shape Irregular,Landscape Back,Landscape Front.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price