Seeing is believing! To be so intimately close with nature and yet have the conveniences of society nearby is the best of both worlds. With exceptional views out every window and decks to enjoy extended outdoor living, this home is more than spacious. It is inspiring! From private access to Carmel River beach and a meandering, park-like backyard to sounds of wild birds and a comfortable, welcoming interior space. This home is truly a Sanctuary. This is a remarkable property. Carmel River in your backyard with private access to the beach. A ten-minute scenic walk to: 1) Carmel Valley Athletic Club with lighted tennis courts, swimming pool, hot tubs, classes, and events; 2) Refuge, an award-winning outdoor spa with thermal waters, sauna, steam rooms, massage, and; 3) Quail Lodge & Golf Club. This location is a hiker/walkers paradise with the Conservancy trails just across the bridge and Palo Corona Regional Park and Garland Ranch moments away. See it and LOVE IT.
Single Family, Contemporary, Traditional, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,511 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Yes -1 space
Phone Connected,See Remarks,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Total: 3
- Dishwasher,Electric Range,Freezer,Gas Range,Indoor Grill,Dryer,Washer
- Wood. Radiant, Central, Fireplace.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified Doors,Insulated Doors
- Living Room.
- Doors. Parking,Accessible Doors,Accessible Hallway(s).
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),High Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 1 Carport Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Carport,Controlled Entrance,Carport,Detached Carport,Electric Gate,Garage,Garage Door Opener,Guest,Gated.
- Wood, Cedar, Redwood Siding
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price