This is your opportunity to own a home at the Persamo Shadow Mountain Community without the long wait to be built or additional solar panel costs. This 2022 newly constructed home has spacious spaces that include 5 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, (1 Bedroom and full bathroom on the first floor). The homes open concept space features a large formal living and dining room, with a spacious kitchen with quartz countertops, a large pantry, stainless steel appliances, and an island that provides additional seating space. The first floor has beautiful laminate flooring.The upstairs has a multi-use loft area, linen closet in the hallway, and 4 bedrooms which includes a spacious primary suite. The primary bathroom offers a soaking tub, a step-in shower and large vanity with dual sinks, and a walk-in closet. You have the opportunity to customize the backyard. The home is Energy Certified and includes 15 solar panels. Do not wait to make this your forever home for you and your family!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2,544 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Connected,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level: 1, Total: 5
- Washer Hookup,Gas Dryer Hookup
- Dishwasher,ENERGY STAR Qualified Appliances,ENERGY STAR Qualified Water Heater,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Microwave,Water Heater,Dryer,Washer
- Central Air
- Other. Central, ENERGY STAR Qual. Equip..
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Entry Location
- Efficiency: Construction,Doors,HVAC,Insulation,Lighting,Roof,Thermostat,Windows,Appliances,Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Quartz Counters
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 0-1 Unit/Acre.
Cash, Cash to New Loan, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price