MLS# 20282871- Built by First Texas Homes - May completion! ~ Buyer Incentive! - Up To $20K Closing Cost Assistance for Qualified Buyers on select inventory! See Sales Counselor for Details! Beautiful two story home on a large lot in a cul-de-sac. This home is perfect for indoor and outdoor entertaining -- upstairs game room & media room with a wet bar and a large covered patio with a fireplace overlooking the backyard. The kitchen is a cook's dream with 5-burner gas cooktop, double ovens, painted shaker style cabinets, California island with pendant lighting, and a walk-in pantry. Upgrades abound throughout this home - luxury vinyl flooring, upgraded carpet, shower in powder bathroom, countertops, and much more.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
3,962 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
City Sewer,Co-op Water,Community Mailbox,Curbs,Sidewalk,Underground Utilities
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Dryer Hookup,Utility Room,Full Size W/D Area,Washer Hookup
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Central, Fireplace.
- 2. Brick,Family Room,Gas,Gas Logs,Outside,Stone.
- Additional Interior Features
- Decorative Lighting,Granite Counters,Kitchen Island,Open Floorplan,Pantry,Smart Home System,Sound System Wiring,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. 2-Car Double Doors,Garage Door Opener,Garage Faces Front.
- Wood, Brick, Stone, Fiber Cement
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Covered Patio/Porch,Rain Gutters,Lighting. Cul-De-Sac,Interior Lot,Irregular Lot,Landscaped,Many Trees,Sprinkler System,Subdivision.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price