ONE OF THE LARGEST ROW-HOMES IN WOODLEY PARK! Retaining the beauty and Old World craftsmanship of its 1909 origins, this glorious and grand "Wardman" row-house offers large welcoming rooms, soaring ceilings and wonderful indoor and outdoor entertaining spaces. This home is highlighted by an exceptional three level addition-with multi-tiered deck and an exceptional gourmet kitchen. This rare offering includes: five bedrooms, three and a half baths, fireplace, in-law suite, two-car garage and so much more! Located in the Historic District of Old Woodley Park, this exceptional home gives you city living at it best ? close to fine schools (Oyster Bilingual, Aidan Montessori, Maret, Washington International, Beauvoir, St. Alban's and National Cathedral, among others); convenient shops of every sort; great restaurants; Omni Shoreham and Marriott Wardman Park pool and fitness centers; Rock Creek Park bike and hiking trails; Uptown Theatre; National Zoo; Metro and Connecticut Avenue buses (two blocks); and easy access to downtown and airports via the Park. Come, make this lovely home yours! Shown by Appointment Only with Listing Agents
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,907 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
District Of Columbia Public Schools
OYSTER-ADAMS BILINGUAL SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Galley Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,100 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 807 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Ice Maker, Cook Top Range, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Stove
- Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Radiators, Heat Pump, Wall Unit.
- Full Finished, Heated, Walkout
- Stained Glass, Casement, Double Pane, Insulated, Screened, Skylights, Vinyl Frame, Wood Frame
- Fireplace Screen, Fireplace.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment, Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Skylight, wine storage, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Street Parking, Rear Entrance.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS