SINGLE STORY home in desirable neighborhood in Fullerton!! 4th bedroom currently being used as a family room but can easily be converted back to 4th bedroom. So many upgrades throughout this house!! This home features recessed lighting, newer windows, newer roof, newer air conditioning and water heater-all the big ticket items taken care of!. Remodeled kitchen with custom cabinetry, gas stove, newer appliances, granite counter tops and stone backsplash. Open concept living room and family room with cozy fireplace. Spacious Master bedroom with vaulted ceiling and plenty of closet storage! Spacious backyard with plenty of space for the next family BBQ. Close to CSUF, shopping and restaurants.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Water Softener
1,764 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fullerton Joint Union High
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- First Floor Bedroom, Main B/R on Main Floor, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Garage
- Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Forced Air.
- Double Pane
- Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Granite Counter Top, Recessed Lights, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Rain Gutters, Satellite Dish. Curbs Walk.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: CRMLS - CA Regional MLS (DAGG feed)