This stunning Hollywood waterfront custom-build offers luxury from all angles. The details poured into this home are breathtaking. Open foyer view leads into a grand exposed-beam living area with a gas fireplace. Continuing through the main level is a beautiful kitchen, laundry, recreational room, office and master-suite. Master suite has a separate sitting room, and deluxe master bath. Navigating upstairs are three large bedrooms and two full baths. This property has a large front yard space, and moves around to a peaceful rear Teak deck, equip with ceiling fans and plenty of space for lounging or entertaining. Take a walk down to the well maintained pier with two electric boat lifts AND two jet ski lifts! This pier has overhead lighting, electric and water! Stop by and relax in Hollywood as you enjoy plentiful views of St. Thomas Creek. Seller has initiated plans for the construction of a garage on the property. Docs uploaded online. Ask your Realtor for a copy!
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Well
Hardi Plank, Stone, Fiber Cement Siding
3,436 sq. ft
St. Mary's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Office
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,436 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Cook Top Range, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- 2. Mantle, Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Stone, HardeePlank, Fiber Cement
- Patio, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Private Dock, Satellite Dish, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Fishing. Creek Front, Clear lot, Level.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS