Beautifully updated and maintained 3 level townhouse w/backyard oasis. Main level w/gleaming wood floors, updated kitchen w/Stainless Steel appliances, separate dining room and bright living room. Upper level with spacious bedrooms and attached bathrooms. Lower level recreation room, full bathroom, den/third bedroom and sliding glass door to fenced backyard oasis. Updates include HVAC, windows, wood floors and carpeting. Exterior building maintenance and front yard maintenance is included in the condo fee. A commuter's dream with nearby bus stop, I-395 less than .5 miles away; near Old Town Alexandria, DC and Amazon HQ2 in National Landing/Crystal City, restaurants, grocery, retails shopping, INOVA-Alexandria medical hospital and parks and recreation areas.
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,040 sq. ft
Alexandria City Public Schools
FRANCIS C. HAMMOND
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,360 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 680 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Partial, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Double Pane, Storm Window, Screened
- 1. Mantle, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. Assigned Parking Space.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights. Dead End Street, Asphalt.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS