Have you dreamed of living near Capitol Forest? Just 25 minutes from Olympia's westside. Now is the opportunity! This 5.45 acre farm has hosted cattle, horses, rams, ATVs & more in the multiple pastures, all year-round. What will you bring? Barn or Shop? It's your call! Situated nicely off the desirable Mox Chehalis Road listen to the birds, as you enjoy your own private sports court or relax around your raised gardens. Rambler home. Beautifully laid out, 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, extra finished room, in addition to the open concept kitchen with dining & living room boasting a delightful wood stove. Around the corner is a giant sitting room ready to welcome your guests. Attached garage & carport to boot. Make all this your home today!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
1,884 sq. ft
Yes - 8 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Cooktop, Range, Electric Water Heater
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Electric Heating, Wood. Forced Air.
- Storm Window(s)
- Entry Location
- 1. Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile,Wall to Wall Carpet,Laminate Hardwood,Bath Off Primary,Built-In Vacuum,Double Pane/Storm Window,Fireplace,Water Heater
Exterior / Lot Features
- 8 Garage Spaces. 8 Parking Spaces. Attached Carport, Driveway, Attached.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price