Discover a haven of opulence nestled within the coveted Tree Farm subdivision, where this 1/3-acre sanctuary awaits. A 2450-sq.ft. masterpiece exudes sophistication, boasting a 50-yr roof and lavish kitchen and bath upgrades. A grand 4-bed, 2.5-bath home offers refined luxury. Kitchen with breakfast bar and intimate nook, seamlessly flows into the family room, feat. a cozy woodstove and exquisite built-in bookcases. French doors lead you to a sprawling Trex deck; a perfect backdrop for entertaining. Gleaming hardwood floors bestow a touch of elegance, while new carpet and fresh paint gives a fresh, clean feel. Ideally situated, with easy access to the Microsoft Connector and esteemed Lake Washington schools. Situated on a quiet cul-de-sac.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,450 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,450 Sq. Ft. (approx)
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Dryer, Disposal, Refrigerator, Stove/Range, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- None, Roughed In
- 1. Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Security System, Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Pantry, Wired for Generator, Fireplace
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway, Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Gas Available,High Speed Internet. Cul-De-Sac, Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price