A beautifully remodeled architectural gem featuring 4 beds & 4 baths, showcases fresh appliances, updated countertops, renovated baths & a mix of new & newer flooring. Metal roof and new exterior paint. Set on a spacious 0.65-acre lot enveloped by natural privacy, it offers tranquility and a garden space. The property includes a separate 534 sqft garage w/ a workshop & storage above. Enjoy the luxury of multiple expansive decks, new stairs &outdoor night lights that enhance relaxation & leisure. Near bus stop & just minutes away from shopping. Nestled near amenities and I-90, it combines convenience w/ elegance, presenting an exceptional living opportunity. Next door neighbor on the north is building a 5300 sqft luxury home.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2,355 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,355 Sq. Ft. (approx)
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Dryer, Disposal, Refrigerator, Stove/Range, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Concrete
- 2. Gas, Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Hardwood, Second Primary Bedroom, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Fireplace (Primary Bedroom), Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Pantry, Fireplace
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking, Driveway, Detached Garage, Off Street.
- Lot View
- City, Mountain
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Dog Run,Fenced-Fully,Fenced-Partially,Outbuildings,Patio,RV Parking,Shop. Dead End Street, Open Space, Secluded.
Cash Out, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price