This beautiful home has been fully remodeled and completely updated. Sitting on nearly .25 of an acre lot with a brand new fence wrapped around an oversized backyard with lots of potential. The spacious three bedrooms and two full bath home has been redesigned to fit the needs of any family, large or small and offers plenty of closet space. The open concept floor plan along with recess and natural lighting will welcome you home every time. The stylish kitchen is equipped with all new stainless steel appliances, new cabinetry and beautiful granite countertops. New HVAC plus owned energy saving solar panels! This move-in ready home is nestled in a quiet neighborhood and is located minutes away from Downtown Dallas, several major highways, shops, Cedar Crest Golf Club, and dining in Bishop Arts District.
Single Family, Traditional
1,534 sq. ft
Cedar Crest Country Club Estates
City Sewer,City Water,Electricity Available,Electricity Connected,Individual Gas Meter
Oliver Wendell Holmes
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Dryer Hookup,Utility Room,Full Size W/D Area
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. .
- Window Coverings
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Eat-in Kitchen,Granite Counters,High Speed Internet Available,Pantry,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Concrete,Driveway,Enclosed,Gated,No Garage,On Street.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Covered Patio/Porch,Lighting. Few Trees,Interior Lot,Landscaped.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price