Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to own a 4 bed/3 bath home that sits on nearly 1/5 of an acre lot! From the moment you open the door, you are met with high vaulted ceilings, updated fixtures, and large windows providing bright natural light. This home includes updated quartz countertops in the kitchen, a massive island that opens up to the family room, crown molding throughout the home, downstairs bedroom, and a downstairs full bath. Right behind the family room you'll find the laundry room with private access into the garage. The stairs in the entryway will lead you upstairs to three second floor bedrooms; a large master suite with his and her closets and two other bedrooms both with walk-in closets! Just off to the side from the breakfast area, access the backyard that has new landscaping, lush green grass, wood chips, and beautiful pine trees. The space to the side of the garage has the potential for RV or Boat parking. This home is perfect for weekend gatherings and great for entertaining. The home is located near several amenities; dog park, highway, school, park, shopping and is a very quick commute to Sacramento. Come check out this amazing home today!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2,411 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Walk-In Closet
- Dining/Living Combo
- Electric,Gas Hook-Up,Inside Area,Inside Room
- Breakfast Area,Pantry Closet,Quartz Counter,Island w/Sink,Kitchen/Family Combo
- Bath Description
- Shower Stall(s),Double Sinks,Tile,Tub
- Free Standing Gas Range,Free Standing Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave
- Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Painted/Stained
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central.
- 1. Family Room.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Garage Door Opener,Garage Facing Front.
- Auto Sprinkler F&R
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler F&R,Street Lights,Landscape Back,Landscape Front. Auto Sprinkler F&R,Street Lights,Landscape Back,Landscape Front.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price