Very nice home, a must to see. The owner has beautifully maintained the home. The kitchen has stainless appliances, granite counter tops, and a pantry. The dining room and hall has hardwood floors. The master bedroom is spacious with a walk in closet. Home has an air purification system, and many valuable upgrades. Put this home on your must see list, it is move in ready. Enjoy the fenced, level back yard, carport and off street.
Single Family, Other
1 Full/2 Half
Other, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
1,218 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Basement
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,218 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Full Finished, Walkout Stairs
- Bay Window(s), Screened
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Multiple Phone Lines
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Driveway.
- Patio, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS