Corona del Mar’s most sought out after address , the front row bluff of Pacific Drive. The residence positioned to soak in the best live view the California Riviera has to offer.Captivating unobstructed panoramic ocean views , dramatic daily sunsets over Catalina Island,city/hillside lights , Newport Harbor, Yacht watching , Balboa Isle, the pavilion and the famous ferris wheel, the renowned wedge, boat parade, city lights into Los Angeles harbor and Palos Verdes. The residences timeless spanish coastal architecture encompasses a private gated courtyard, a bright and open floor plan with 4380’of living space, high ceilings, large terraces on all levels for seamless interior to exterior entertaining . The Chefs kitchen is appointed with the finest finishes and appliances dressed with limestone floors and concrete/Calcutta counters. The master bedroom has the luxury of utilizing a complete level making it a true master retreat allowing for some of the most dramatic views. The master bath is wrapped in Calcutta stone , large walk in closet & fitness or multi purpose room. The homes design affords for guest and children to have a complete level to themselves allowing for the ultimate privacy. Within walking distance to multiple beaches, yacht clubs, country club, restaurants, fashion island, the corona del mar village shops and minutes to John Wayne airport.The opportunity awaits you to live your dream, in what could be one of the last offerings of this special property.
Single Family, Spanish, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater
4,380 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Corona Del Mar South Of Pch (Cdms)
Newport Mesa Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Living Room, Foyer, Guest Room
- 1 Master Suite, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Garage, Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Six Burner Range, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Freezer, Gas Oven, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Dryer, Washer
- A/C - Zone, Attic Fan, Dual
- Forced Air.
- Full Copper Plumbing
- Den, Family Room, Master Bedroom, Gas Burning, Fire Pit, Great Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System, Alarm
- Additional Interior Features
- Wide Halls/Doors, French Doors, Breakfast Bar, Furnished, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Stone Counter Top, Washer Hook Ups
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Driveway, Garage, 2 Car Garage, Off Street.
- Stucco, Frame
- Balcony, Deck, Patio
- Spanish Clay Tile
- Lot View
- Bay, City, Hill, Ocean, Panoramic, Marina View, Harbor View, Coastline View, Catalina Island View, Canal
- Glass, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Security Lighting, Courtyard. Marina.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: CRMLS - California Regional MLS