NEW PRICE! 50K reduction!! Located on coveted, tree-lined, quiet Flagler Pl. NW, this is a home built for modern day living! Working from home comes easy with this much space! High ceilings, hardwood floors, tons of natural light, a chef's kitchen, and 4 LARGE, livable bedrooms, featuring an extra-large primary bedroom on the 4th level with its own spa-like bath (soaking tub + large stand up shower, + double vanity), large walk in closet, and MUST BE SEEN private, covered outdoor deck. Open the French doors and let the breeze in at night, or relax with a glass of wine or adult beverage of your choice. The back yard features a deck for even more outdoor space, room to garden, and 2 SECURE parking spaces. The home has been meticulously cared for by its current owners and is in almost new condition. Freshly painted throughout. Owner upgrades include Sonos Surround Sound System, 10K Custom storage in the lower level family room/den, custom window treatments and shades throughout, Ring system, and more! Open Saturday and Sunday 1-3!
4 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Public Septic System
2,500 sq. ft
District Of Columbia Public Schools
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,900 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 600 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting. Other, Urban.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS