Welcome to 2196 Golf Course Drive, a tastefully updated brick-front 3-bedroom townhome in Reston's desirable Golf Course Square Cluster. Dazzling re-finished hardwood floors welcome you in the foyer and continue throughout the main level. This fine home features an endless list of major upgrades, including a new paver patio, remodeled kitchen, new carpet, modern lighting, new neutral paint throughout and some bathroom updates. The bright kitchen is impressive with white cabinetry, new granite counters, new stainless-steel appliances, and new brushed nickel knobs and hardware. Just off the living room, step out to the excellent patio and enjoy the beauty of the golf course. Upstairs, the master suite offers ample closet space and nice bath. The lower level includes a rec room with recessed lighting, bonus room, full bath and separate laundry/storage room. This home is located super-close to Metro, major commuter routes, walking distance to the community pool, and minutes to Reston Town Center for shopping, dining and entertainment. It's a must see!
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,920 sq. ft
Golf Course Square
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,280 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 640 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Stove
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Assigned Parking Space.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area, Basketball
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS