Well cared for home in sought after Brittany Valley! Open Floor Plan with Vaulted Ceilings. Primary Suite offers His/Her closets with upgraded shower. Updated kitchen and bathroom granite countertops. Newer AC and HVAC installed in 2021 and 2022. Upgraded living room, hallway and lower level flooring. Huge walk-out basement and plenty of storage space! All new exterior paint completed in 2021. This home features a large two-tier deck, perfect for ideal entertaining! Sellers will offer a $2,000 carpet allowance at the time of closing.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
1,974 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,974 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Country Kitchen,Eat-In Kitchen
- Laundry Room, Lower Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,252 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 722 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Built-In Electric Oven
- Tile, Carpet
- Other. Forced Air.
- Basement BR, Finished, Walk Out
- Storm Window(s)
- 1. Gas Starter, Great Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Kitchen Island, Pantry, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Storm Doors. Level.
Take 435 to Johnson Drive, west to , go North to 51st Place. Go west to home.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price