Offers Will Be Presented at 8:00 p.m. Monday, 10/19. This Stunning, Light Filled, Turnkey Custom Home with 5 Bedrooms Boasts Over 5,000 sq ft and is Sited at the End of a Cul-de-sac on a Private, Professionally Landscaped .33 Acre Lot Which Backs to Mature Trees and the Sugarland Stream Parkland. The Original Owners Have Meticulously Maintained the Home and Spared No Expense in Making This a Truly Premier Property. Amazing Curb Appeal Greets You with the Manicured Lawn and Flower Beds, Which Are Easily Preserved by the 6 Zone Irrigation System. The Newer Windows, Gutters, and Roof with Architectural Shingles Which Has a 50 Year Transferable Warranty, Complete the Stately Presence of the Property. Upon Entering the Residence From the Brick Walkway, You Will Be Awed By the 2-Story Foyer, Gleaming Hardwood Floors, Stately Crown Moldings, Fresh Designer Paint in Soothing Gray Tones, and Views of the Open Floor Plan. The Formal Living Room With Gas Fireplace and Grand Dining Room Flank this Impressive Entry. Anchoring the Main Level is the Magnificent Family Room Which Opens to the Kitchen and Incorporates a 2-Story Brick Wood Burning Fireplace, Multiple Oversized Corner Windows Sporting Remote Controlled Shades, and a Glass Door Leading to the "WOW" 3-Season Porch. The Elegant White Chef's Kitchen Features a Large Center Island, Gorgeous Granite Counters and Backsplash, LED Under Cabinet Lighting, KitchenAid Architect11 Series Stainless Steel Appliances Including Refrigerator, Wine Cooler, Microwave Oven, Warming Drawer/Slow Cooker, and Dishwasher. The Induction 5 Burner Cooktop is by GE Monogram. A Breakfast Bar Adjoins the Light and Airy Sunroom with Skylights and Wall of Windows Overlooking the Deck and Treed Parkland. A Lighted Wet Bar Sits Between the Kitchen and Dining Room. Conveniently Positioned Next to the Kitchen is a Cheerfully Remodeled Laundry/Mudroom with Access to the Garage and Rear Deck. Completing the Main Level is a Powder Room, and Office with Wall of Windows Giving the Feel of Working in a Luxurious Tree House. Ascend the Hardwood Stairs to the Upper Level with Dramatic Bridge Walkway Overlooking the Main Level. Open the French Doors and Retreat to Your Primary Suite with Vaulted Ceiling, Sitting Area, and Custom Cedar Closet with Dual Entry. Luxuriate in Your Spa-Like Bath with Sizable Rimless Glass Shower, 9 Jet Whirlpool with Air Bath System, Dual Sink Vanity, and Skylights with Remote Controlled Shades. Continuing the Upper Level are Three Additional Light Filled Bedrooms with Hardwood Flooring and a Remodeled Full Bath with Dual Sink Vanity. The Newly Finished Walk-Out Lower Level with 9 ft Ceilings, Continued Crown Molding, and Wide Plank Flooring Adds Fabulous Spaces for Movie Watching and Game Playing. The Impressive 5th Bedroom Suite is a Perfect In-Law/Au Pair/Teenage Sanctuary, and Includes a Huge Walk-In Closet with Built-In Shelving and a Striking Full Bath with Dual Entry. There is Enormous Heated and Insulated Storage Space. Open the French Doors to the Backyard with Stair Access to the Fabulous Screened In Porch and Deck. The Crown Jewel of This Home is the Spectacular Octagonal Shaped Cedar 3-Season Screened In Porch and Wrap Around Deck with Built-In Seating That Overlooks Your Private, Wooded Oasis. Imagine Having a Cup of Coffee or Eating Meals on Your Porch, or Reading a Book on the Deck While Engaging the Remote Controlled Awning. Grill Meals on Your Deck and Gather Around the Fire Pit While Viewing Breathtaking Sunsets. This Glorious Home is an Entertainers Dream! Terrific Location Just Off Algonkian Parkway and Minutes to Route 7, Fairfax County Parkway, Shopping and Restaurants at Great Falls Plaza, Parks, and the Potomac River.
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Public Septic System
4,432 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Office, Utility Room, Florida Room
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,393 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,039 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Marble
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Bay Window(s), Palladian Windows, Screened, Skylights
- 2. Brick, Gas Burning, Mantle, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, wine storage, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Driveway.
- Deck, Porch, Screened-in
- In Ground Sprinklers
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Dead End Street.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS