Come see this Fabulous French Country home with a treetop view on a great lot! This home has 6 ample size bedrooms, 5 have en-suites, each floor has at least one bedroom, the owner's suite has his & her walk-in closets. Beautiful custom shades, hand scraped hardwoods, large granite island, walk-in pantry, granite countertops throughout, two gas fireplaces, a covered screened porch, the fully finished lower level walks out to a 2nd covered patio and professionally landscaped yard, it also has a kitchenette, guest bedroom and full bath. Oversized 3 car garage for the larger vehicles. Home is ready to move in now! No need to wait on builders
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
4,082 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
4,082 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Formal,Kit/Dining Combo,Kit/Family Combo
- Bedroom Level, Laundry Room
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,066 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,016 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Hood, Humidifier, Microwave, Refrigerator, Gas Range, Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Tile, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Other. Forced Air.
- Basement BR, Daylight, Finished, Walk Out
- 2. Family Room, Gas, Hearth Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s), Kitchen Island, Pantry, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Front.
- Stucco, Frame
- Deck, Covered Deck, Patio, Covered Patio, Porch, Screened Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
SHAWNEE MISSION PARKWAY WEST OF 435 / EAST OF K7 SOUTH AT WOODLAND DRIVE TO 67TH STREET.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price