This lovely well-maintained single story home is walking distance to prestigious Oakmont Country Club, a private Golf course. 4 bedrooms with 2 living areas and a flex room. Features a sizable master bedroom and bathroom which includes a walk-in closet, garden jacuzzi tub, shower, and dual sinks. The kitchen opens to a family room with a gas fireplace. The backyard boasts a large outdoor stone patio, pergola and a custom porch, great for entertaining.
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, Traditional
2,408 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Oakmont Estates 3
City Sewer,City Water,Concrete,Curbs,Individual Gas Meter,Sidewalk,Underground Utilities
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Dryer Hookup,Utility Room,Washer Hookup
- Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Central.
- 1. Gas.
- Additional Interior Features
- Chandelier,Decorative Lighting,Granite Counters,Kitchen Island,Open Floorplan,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. 2-Car Single Doors,Garage Faces Rear.
- Covered,Rear Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Covered Patio/Porch. Interior Lot,Landscaped,Subdivision.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price