This beautifully remodeled California Park home sits on two parcels totaling 5,862 sq. ft. with a huge, sunny backyard, perfect for spending the summer outside. The master bedroom has an electric fireplace and a vaulted ceiling with skylights. The large master bathroom has double sinks, a vessel tub and walk-in shower. The home has all new flooring, electrical, plumbing, windows, siding, and a tankless water heater and more. Across the street from wetlands, the home has four parking spaces, private front and back yards. A feasibility study was completed for a potential ADU and the design drawings are available.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,337 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Sitting Area,Walk-In Closet
- Laundry Closet,Washer/Dryer Stacked Included
- Granite Counter,Pantry Closet
- Bath Description
- Double Sinks,Low-Flow Toilet(s),Shower Stall(s),Tub
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Free Standing Gas Oven,Free Standing Refrigerator,Gas Water Heater,Hood Over Range,Tankless Water Heater
- Gas Heat. Wall Furnace.
- 1. Electric.
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. No Garage.
- Wood, Cement Plank
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grass Painted,Landscape Back,Landscape Front,See Remarks. Grass Painted,Landscape Back,Landscape Front,See Remarks.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price