Welcome home to this well maintained rambler in sought after Franklin Park. Just one stop light to DC, this woodsy suburban neighborhood offers all the perks of urban and suburban living. As you enter the foyer, the gleaming hardwood floors lead you into a cozy sunken Living Room with a gas fireplace and granite surround. Next is the sunlit Dining Room with views out to the large slate patio and fully fenced backyard. The gourmet kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar, and island with a separate sink. The main floor has 2 bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths. The large Master Bedroom has 2 walk-in closets, tray ceiling, and windows offering views of the back and side yards. The Master Bath has 2 vanities, a private water closet, large stall shower with built in seat and dual shower heads, jetted tub and laundry facilities quietly hidden in a closet. The main floor also has a home office with an en-suite full bath, perfect for working from home. The fully carpeted lower level offers 2 more bedrooms and a full bath, family room, a bonus room and a second laundry room with a utility sink and ample shelving and storage. French doors lead out to the backyard and patio area. This lovely home is centrally located within minutes of DC, McLean, Tysons Corner, Airports, Metro, and Bethesda, MD. Welcome home!
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,964 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Office, Attic
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,891 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,073 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Electric Dryer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Screened, Skylights
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Insert, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Tray, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Circular Driveway, Paved Driveway, Driveway.
- Patio, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Suburban, Paved Road, Level.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS