Beautiful contemporary with modern finishes and fixtures, in the vibrant and growing area of Lower Greenville. Sleek, modern, clean lines, spacious rooms, neutral color palette, updated baths and kitchen with tall ceilings throughout. First floor has study with patio access and Kitchen-Dining-Living area, which opens to high ceilings and lots of natural light from wall of windows. Huge master bedroom with huge walk in closet and updated en suite bath. Lots of extra storage options throughout with abundant closets. Ideal location for walking to a variety of restaurants and shopping. Just 0.3 mi WALK to Trader Joe's and more. Walkscore is 86.
Single Family, Contemporary, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,661 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Alley,City Sewer,City Water,Individual Gas Meter,Individual Water Meter,Sidewalk
- Cooktop - Gas,Dishwasher,Disposal,Plumbed For Gas in Kitchen,Water Line to Refrigerator
- Concrete, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Central.
- 1. Electric,Freestanding,Metal Box.
- Ceiling Fans,Gas Water Heater,Programmable Thermostat
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Decorative Lighting,High Speed Internet Available,Vaulted Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Front,Garage,Garage Door Opener,Garage-Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Covered Porch(es),Gutters,Patio Covered,Sprinkler System. Heavily Treed,Interior Lot,Landscaped,Subdivision.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price