Spacious top floor condo in coveted Colonial Village. Stunning tree lined community steps to Clarendon, Courthouse and Rosslyn. Choose your preferred Metro stop or hop on a bus - be in DC in minutes. Enjoy excellent space in this Junior 1 bedroom, including a huge 18x16 living room, breakfast bar between large kitchen. Large windows open to greeneries and trees. Highly desirable work from home space in the kitchen. White kitchen with full sized appliances and microwave offer excellent counter space for meal prep or gatherings with friends. Bedroom can be economically setup to fit all of your furniture or flip the space and live in a Studio with a spacious home office. Full bath with designer touches and a shower/ tub combo. Parking via permit from Arlington County and in building laundry make this an easy first home. Excellent opportunity for those who don't want to waste money on rent or investors who are looking for a property with a reasonable condo fee. Live here for years and then rent it out for residual income.
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
482 sq. ft
Arlington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 482 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Stove
- Laminate, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. Unassigned, Public.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS