Welcome to the highly desirable Mabury Ranch Community! Situated on a charming tree-lined street, this 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home has plenty of space throughout. You are greeted with a lovely brick walkway that spills into the entry of the house. The foyer opens into a spacious family room with dual sliding doors, vaulted ceilings, lovely wood flooring and offering great views of the private backyard and pool. As you make your way to the kitchen, you will find light and bright cabinets, a large island and warm used red brick flooring. The kitchen then opens to a second living room with wood flooring and breakfast nook - perfect for a morning cup of coffee. The downstairs level offers one bedroom and full bath - ideal for guests. While upstairs you will find 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and new carpet throughout. The spacious Master suite exceeds expectations with a large walk-in closet, separate soaking bathtub and walk-in shower. The secondary upstairs bedrooms has space for everyone, each with their own dual door closets and a shared bathroom. The enormous, private backyard, with the west greenbelt behind, it is made for entertaining! The yard features a built-in BBQ, large covered patio, generous grassy area, pool and hot tub. The home features a 3 car garage and extra wide driveway, freshly painted exterior and a 100-year life roof, 2 fireplaces, Mabury Ranch community park area with movie nights, winter festivities and more plus amazing views of the foothills.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Private Water Service
2,653 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Foyer
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite, Master Suite
- Dryer Connection, Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Gas Heat.
- Full Copper Plumbing
- Double Pane, Screened
- Family Room, Living Room, Gas Burning, Raised Hearth.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Granite Counter Top, Washer Hook Ups, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. No Parking, Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Garage, 2 Car Garage, Side by Side.
- Concrete, Covered, Patio, Slab
- Pool Description
- Private, Filtered, Heated, In-ground, Pool Cover
- Private Spa, Heated Spa, In Ground
- Lot View
- Hill, Trees/Woods, Canyon
- Wood, Wrought Iron
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Sidewalks. Curbs Walk.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: CRMLS - California Regional MLS