Location! Income! Stable Investment This gorgeous 4 beds 4 baths, 3,274 square foot house sits on a 9,141 square foot lot in one of the high-end neighborhood of Fullerton with very high rating schools near by, including Sunny Hills High School, D. Russell Parks Junior High School and Sunset Lane Elementary School. It is currently operating as an assisted living for elderly home (Residential Care Facility for Elderly - RCFE) and generating ~$24,000 gross income a month or ~$280,000 a year. The facility has been approved for the Medi-Cal Waivers program by the Department of Health Care Services, thus it's 6 beds always filled up fast! This is a perfect investment opportunity for RCFE operators/owners who look to both operate and live in the house at the same time. In addition, the guest house is currently leased by a long-term tenant at rate ~$1,100/month, generating an additional $13,200/year. Important: The business opportunity is sold separately at the same time with the real estate
Single Family, 2 Story
3,274 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Benchley Hill (Benh)
Fullerton Joint Union High
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room
- First Floor Bedroom, Main B/R on Main Floor, 1 Master Suite, Master Suite, 2 Master Suites
- Dryer Connection, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Six Burner Range, Dishwasher, Gas Oven
- Living Room.
- Handicapped Access.
- 24 Hour Security, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Wide Halls/Doors, Handicapped Access, Electric Dryer Hookup
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Handicap Parking.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Biking/Fitness Trail, Sidewalks.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price