Beautiful top floor one bedroom / one bath open floor plan with stunning views of DC, the Air Force Memorial, and beyond. Gorgeous parquet hardwood floors throughout. Stainless steel appliances and paint that's on trend. Pentagon City Metro is 1.5 miles walking according to Google Maps. All utilities are included in condo fee except cable / FIOS and phone if you want it. Plenty of parking, even for guests. Great location if you need to get to DC, Pentagon, Foreign Service Institute, Old Town, and more!! Cats permitted in the building, but not dogs.
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
770 sq. ft
Arlington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Basement
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 770 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Electric, Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Wall Unit.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Handicap Parking, Unassigned.
- Community Amenities
- Exercise Area, Community Pool
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS