4 Bedroom, 3 Full Baths and 1 Half Bath Front Porch Colonial Home. Original Owners have nurtured their well-loved home since having it built and their love and care is now yours to enjoy. Welcome Home! Hamilton is that little town in Loudoun, yet not too far with great commuter roads, excellent schools, a commuter lot and bus that will take you where you need to go and return you back to your perfect home! Annual HOA Fee $60 per year. Sit on your front porch and watch the world go by, or enjoy the hardscaped back yard, deck with an electronic awning for those sunshiny days. Home has all new Thompson Creek Windows, HVAC, 50-year Architectural Shingle Roof, Stainless Appliances & Granite Countertops, Rivers Edge Hardscape and main floor laminate flooring. Beautiful Master Bath Full Renovation is a stunner! Walkable to Hamilton Elementary, Hamilton Park, W&OD Trail and Historic Hamilton. You are going to love where you live! New Carpet, lighting and kitchen cabinet painting happening! You've got to see the transformation!
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,232 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Attic, Hobby Room
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,757 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 475 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Composition, Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac, Irregular.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS