Stunning Two Story Home in The Prestigious Community of Rosena Ranch. Upon entering you will notice a spacious and open floor plan offering hardwood flooring, recessed lighting, plantation shutters, and large windows creating great natural light. The front living room is spacious giving a feeling of comfort and warmth, while providing just enough separation from the rest of the family. Beyond the living room leads you towards a sizable family room and kitchen, which is great for entertaining. Improvements include mahogany cabinets topped with granite counters, stainless sink, upgraded appliance, pantry and massive kitchen island. The kitchen island offers bar-style seating with an open concept to the family room. The family room is generous in size and presents a gas fireplace that was finished with porcelain tile. Behind the family room resides a dining area and access to the backyard through a sliding door. Other amenities downstairs include a full bathroom and bedroom. As we head upstairs, you will be introduced to three bedrooms, laundry room, guest bathroom and loft. The loft is perfect for an additional sitting area, office or media room. The loft and guest bathroom were recently enhanced with vinyl plank flooring, while the bathroom presents a dual sink vanity and bathtub with built-in shower. All bedrooms are generous in size, while the master dispenses access to the master bathroom, and oversized bonus area. The master bathroom provides a dual sink vanity, soaking tub, shower and oversized walk-in closet. As you step outside, there’s a large patio and open canvas, allowing you to landscape the backyard to your desire. The community bestows beautiful parks, pool, gym and views of the mountains. Don’t miss out on this immaculate home located in one of the fastest growing areas, just minutes away from Paakuma K-8 School. You won't be disappointed.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heater
Concrete, Frame, Glass, Stone, Stucco
2,311 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
San Bernardino City Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Loft
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Dishwasher, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Double Pane
- Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Granite Counter Top, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Washer Hook Ups
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Garage, 2 Car Garage, Street Parking.
- Stucco, Stone, Frame, Glass, Concrete
- Lot View
- Glass, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Curbs Walk, Suburban, Storm drains.
- Community Amenities
- Exercise Area, Community Pool
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price