This well maintained, picturesque single story home has an idea inside tract location and has provided years of wonderful memories in this home. The natural light throughout this home beams through the updated dual pane windows. The modern kitchen with open flow to the living room and dining also provides lovely views of the gorgeous backyard garden. Enjoy the large separate family room, ideal for entertaining or relaxing by the fireplace. The backyard provides plenty of space for barbeques, outdoor dining and enjoying the year round Southern CA weather. This perfect beach close home is just a short bike ride to world famous Surf City beaches, great local shops, epicurean dining and walking distance to schools. The Bolsa Chica Ecological Reserve trails are located just outside the neighborhood and provide scenic outdoor opportunities. The master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom with glass and tile enclosed shower, and the secondary bathroom is a shower over tub with tile surround. This home offers you the opportunity to move-in without having to do extensive or expensive remodeling. You will realize upon entry into this wonderful home that, yes, the next chapter of your life can be made right here.
Single Family, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
1,371 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
California Classics (15) (Cali)
Huntington Beach Union High
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room
- First Floor Bedroom, Main B/R on Main Floor, 1 Master Suite
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Garage
- Dishwasher, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Double Pane, Screened
- Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Granite Counter Top, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Storage Room, No Parking, Driveway, Garage, Side by Side.
- Brick, Concrete, Patio, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Rain Gutters. Curbs Walk.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: CRMLS - CA Regional MLS (DAGG feed)