This is a recently renovated Cambridge Model, single story home at the end of a cul-de-sac with 1532 SF, 3-bedrooms and 2-bathrooms on a 5,320 SF lot with an attached 2 car garage. This sunny and bright home has an open floor plan, separate dining room and kitchen nook, a comfortable living room with a charming travertine gas fireplace, sliding glass doors that open onto a private landscaped patio overlooking a beautiful tree lined greenbelt. The community includes 2 tot lots, two swimming pools and spas, outdoor BBQs and remodeled clubhouse. The Terrace community is in the highly acclaimed Irvine Unified School District - University Elementary, San Joaquin Jr. High, and University High School. Nearby are shopping centers, Oak Creek and Strawberry Farms golf courses, movie theaters, UC Irvine, medical facilities and easy access to the 405 Freeways and public transportation.
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
Gas Water Heater
1,532 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- Master Suite
- Dryer Connection, Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Forced Air.
- Part Copper Plumbing
- Living Room, Gas Starter, Raised Hearth.
- Additional Interior Features
- Meeting Room, Recessed Lights, Washer Hook Ups
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Storage Room, Direct Garage Access, Driveway.
- Concrete, Enclosed, Patio, Slab
- Pool Description
- Community Pool, Child safety fence, Heated, In-ground
- Community Spa, In Ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Sidewalks, Exterior Lighting, Rain Gutters. Curbs Walk, Storm drains.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: CRMLS - CA Regional MLS (DAGG feed)