1619 9th Street is a brand new, custom, east Manhattan Beach home presented by the expert property developers of Talmera Properties. Thoughtfully designed w/ impeccable attention to detail, design, function & upscale materials & finishes, it centers around an open floor plan that seamlessly interacts w/ daily activities & entertaining & incorporates tall ceilings & lots of natural light. A 7,500 sf lot allows for a large backyard, pre-plumbed for a future pool if you desire, covered outdoor living area, outdoor kitchen & ceiling fans for year-round enjoyment. With plenty of room to run & play, this home could easily become the hub of neighborhood activity. The 2nd level has 4 bedroom suites, a laundry room & a bonus loft area that provides space for hanging out, office work, playing—the possibilities are endless. The master suite overlooks the lush backyard setting. It offers an unbelievable walk-in closet, complete w/ built-in dressing areas, custom vanity & windows to draw in natural light. The master suite also showcases a grand, floor-to-ceiling fireplace & luxurious bath retreat. A private guest suite is also conveniently located on the 1st level, which serves as a perfect in-law suite, office or den. With something for everyone, it’s easy to envision this home at the center of entertaining family & friends all year! East Manhattan Beach offers larger lots that accommodate statement homes, pool-sized yards, neighborhood parks, close proximity to top ranked schools &more!
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/3 Three-Qtr/1 Half
4,948 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Loft, Walk-In Pantry
- Dressing Area, First Floor Bedroom, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Six Burner Range, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- A/C - Zone
- Family Room, Master Retreat.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Unfurnished, Wet Bar, Data Wiring/Cat 5, Sound System Wiring, Washer Hook Ups
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 5 Parking Spaces. Storage Room, Driveway, Garage.
- Balcony, Covered, Patio, Slab
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Sidewalks, Rain Gutters. Curbs Walk.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: CRMLS - California Regional MLS