Don’t miss this beautifully updated 3 bedroom 1 bath home with over 900 square feet of living space, 2 car garage, along with plenty of additional recent updates. Featuring granite countertops, updated life-proof vinyl flooring in the kitchen, dining, and living room installed in 2021. The bathroom was updated in 2018 and includes a shower/tub combo, vanity with porcelain countertops, bright lighting, and vinyl flooring. The carpet was recently updated in the bedrooms and hallway. Ready to move in yet? Don’t forget the backyard. Enjoy the nicely sized backyard with a large patio perfect for entertaining or enjoying those warm summer nights outside. The washer, dryer, and water heater are conveniently located on the back patio area in a separate enclosure. Close to I15 and I40 allowing a commuter friendly location. Very close to schools, amenities, restaurants, and shopping!
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
912 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Connected,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level: 3, Total: 3
- Gas Dryer Hookup,Laundry Room,Outside
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Gas Oven,Microwave,Water Heater
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Other. Wall Furnace.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Granite Counters
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Covered,Door-Multi,Driveway,Garage Faces Front,Garage.
- Pool Description
- Block,Chain Link,Wood
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lighting. 0-1 Unit/Acre,Back Yard,Desert Back,Desert Front,Level,Paved,Rectangular Lot,Street Level.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price