A McKinney hidden gem brought back to life!!! This stunning corner lot 3 bed 2 bath fully renovated beauty is minutes from sought after, lively, downtown McKinney. This ideal location is just minutes away from HWY 380 & HWY 75, retail, restaurants, and much more. With a commercial gas range stove, and a state-of-the-art kitchen waiting to bring your chef’s dreams to life. We’ve got you covered, with a new HVAC, new water heater, new roof, new electrical panel, new plumbing, new windows and recently completed foundation work, a new fence, and new grass. This home is the perfect elevated, luxury gem that won’t last!
Single Family, Traditional
2,111 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
City Sewer,City Water,Concrete,Curbs,Electricity Connected,Individual Gas Meter,Individual Water Meter,Natural Gas Available,Sidewalk
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Dryer Hookup,Gas Dryer Hookup,Utility Room,Full Size W/D Area,Washer Hookup
- Central Air, ENERGY STAR Qualified Equipment
- . Central, ENERGY STAR Qual. Equip..
- 1. Brick,Family Room,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Double Vanity,Eat-in Kitchen,Open Floorplan,Paneling,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. 2-Car Single Doors,Garage Door Opener,Garage Faces Side.
- Front Porch
- Composition, Shingle
- Back Yard,Fenced,Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Rain Gutters. Corner Lot.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price