Classic Norman Rockwell Esque Home, Located in town, 1/2 acre beautifully landscaped with mature trees, picket fenced yard, 3 car garage, beautiful pool with built in BBQ, great for entertaining. Home is in excellent condition, 4 bedrooms 3-1/2 baths, Square footage is 3374 per owner, original wood floors, crown picture molding, updated kitchen with granite counter tops with tumble marble back splash. Two bedrooms downstairs including master bedroom with newer large on-suite, two bedrooms upstairs with full bathroom. Finished partial basement used as a Den/Game Room, wood burning fireplace insert in family room, natural wood burning fire place in formal living room.
Single Family, Craftsman, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heater, Tankles
3,374 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Foyer, Wine Cellar
- Dryer Connection, Hookups in Kitchen Area, Inside
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Electric Oven, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dryer, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Electric, Whole House Fan, Attic Fan
- Gas Heat, Wood. Stove.
- Double Pane
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Family Room, Living Room, Wood Stove, Blower, Masonry, Raised Hearth.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System, Alarm
- Additional Interior Features
- Granite Counter Top, Washer Hook Ups, Foyer Entry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Direct Garage Access, Driveway, 3 Car Garage, RV Parking.
- Pool Description
- Private, Child safety fence, Permits, Tiled
- Private Spa, Above Ground, Heated Spa
- Lot View
- Pool View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Sidewalks, BBQ, Exterior Lighting, Rain Gutters, Custom Built. Curbs Walk, Storm drains.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: CRMLS - California Regional MLS