Something Special... This fabulous home has been exquisitely re-mastered from the ground up by a highly acclaimed local builder-designer. Originally imagined by Sylvanus Marston FAIA, celebrated as Pasadena’s quintessential architect and a major contributor to California's golden age of architecture. Highlights include a new chefs kitchen featuring a La Cornue Range, new Watermark hardware-fixtures, new plumbing, new electrical, two new HVAC systems, new roof, new fine finishes throughout, newly restored natural hard wood floors, new luxurious master bathroom, new water filtration system and so much more... The home now boasts five bedrooms, five bathrooms, designer chefs kitchen, large living room with fireplace, family room, formal dining room, office-fifth bedroom, entertainers patio, large fenced backyard, butlers pantry, mud room, laundry room, two car garage, studio-workshop area, motor court, finished basement-storage, rear residential street additional entrance-access and more… Located in the lush estates area of Altadena with tree-lined streets and fabulous mountain views, we encourage you to come by and experience a very special property. Close-access to some of the best elementary, middle and high schools in Southern California. This just may be the one you have been waiting to make your "Forever Home".
Single Family, Contemporary, English, 2 Story
Tankless Water Heater, Private Water Service
4,222 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Workshop, Sun Room, Foyer
- First Floor Bedroom, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Freezer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- A/C - Zone, Dual
- Gas Heat. Zone.
- Full Copper Plumbing
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors, Breakfast Bar, Chair Rail, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Center Hall, Foyer Entry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Storage Room, Guest Parking, Off Street.
- Concrete, Patio
- Composition, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Sidewalks. Curbs Walk, Rural, Mountains, Storm drains.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: CRMLS - California Regional MLS