WONDERFUL LAKE ELIZABETH HOME ON .52 ACRES: VIEWS, PRIVACY, WRAP AROUND DECK, RV PARKING, EXTRA LOT, OVERSIZED GARAGE & DOORS, LARGE, LOVELY BACKYARD, AND MORE! This is a great family home with plenty of room for everyone and lots of options for living comfortably. Upstairs you will find an Open Living/Dining area with Knotty Pine Vaulted Ceilings and a beautiful Rock Fireplace with a Wood Stove that you can cook in. Two sets of French Doors lead out to a Deck that surrounds the Home on 2 Sides, perfect for family and friends to enjoy. If you like to cook, you'll love the Kitchen and appreciate everything there is to offer that includes 2 Ovens: a Combination Microwave/Convection Oven, another Oven/Convection, Trash Compactor and a Bread Warmer. The Kitchen also features Pull Out Shelves, a nice sized Breakfast Bar, large Garden Window, Walk In Pantry, Pergo Floors, and Stainless Steel appliances with a Refrigerator that is included in the purchase. Venture down the hall to 3 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms. The roomy Master Suite has Vaulted Ceilings, another Rock Wood Burning Fireplace and 2 Closets. The Master Bathroom features upgraded Stone Counters and Floors and includes a Large Oversized Jacuzzi Spa Tub/Shower combination with a Rain Showerhead. A separate Laundry Room includes a Sink, Cabinets and Counter Space. Head downstairs and you'll find 2 more Bedrooms, 1 full Bathroom and a Family/Great Room with High Ceilings and a Sliding Glass Door leading to the Picturesque Backyard. You will enjoy sitting outside on the Shady Patio or playing with Games and Toys on the spacious Grassy Area. Views from all directions will be enjoyed by all. The garage has plenty of Built In Cabinets and Standalone Storage Units that will stay with the home. There's plenty of room for multiple Vehicles between the Garage and the long and wide RV Driveway that will exceed your expectations. The Extra Lot provides even more opportunities and is included with the purchase. There are Two HVAC units, one per floor, Shutters throughout, Double Paned Windows and the Washer Dryer are included. The beautiful stars at night and clean air will always make for an enchanting evening. If you work from home, this is the ultimate resort setting where you can spend time with family and are still close to Santa Clarita (35 minutes) and Palmdale/Lancaster (20 minutes) to have access to stores/restaurants. There are restaurants and stores in the area as well!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
Septic Type Unknown
2,742 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Antelope Valley Union
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level - 3, Total - 5
- Inside,Laundry Room
- Convection Oven,Double Oven,Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Electric Oven,Microwave,Propane Oven,Propane Range,Refrigerator,Self Cleaning Oven,Warming Drawer
- Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric
- Propane, Wood. Forced Air, Stove, Central.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- French Doors
- Living Room,Master Bedroom,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Balcony,Granite Counters,High Ceilings,Living Room Deck Attached,Open Floorplan,Pantry,All Bedrooms Up,All Bedrooms Down,Walk-In Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Door-Multi,Direct Access,Driveway,Garage Faces Front,Garage,Garage Door Opener,Oversized,RV Gated,RV Access/Parking,Unpaved.
- Concrete,Deck,Open,Patio,Wrap Around
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard,Sprinklers In Rear,Lawn,Paved,Sprinklers On Side,Sprinkler System,Yard.
Cash to New Loan, Conventional, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price